Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reversible Baby Wear

A new collection of reversible baby wear will soon be added to my shop.  You'll get 2 looks with the same style.  The hat is also reversible! In today's economy, thought this would be a great way to maximize a baby's wardrobe, without breaking the bank.

The fabrics that I select, are all 100% cotton and will feel comfortable against the babies delicate skin.  Each set has been prewashed, prior to sewing.  This will ensure limited shrinkage during each wash.  This will eventually become a 3-piece set, as I'll be adding one more piece to the style listed below. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really very creative & cost effective too :) buy one get one free !

Patricia Anne
Bambino Factory

It's Sew You! llc said...

Thanks, Anne! I like your "buy one, get one free" slogan. Today, so many folks are finding that they need to stretch their dollars, as far as it can go. I'm also one of those people, and do love it the most when I see anything that can be easily transformed into another look. I've recently added these reversible girl's jumpers, to my shop, and they are wearable year round!