Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not your Momma's apron

Today, aprons are now getting the attention that they deserve.  Traditionally, it was meant to be worn in the kitchen, while preparing the family meals.  Today, it serves the same purpose, however, you don't really need to know how to cook, to wear one.  

Remember this style? This is one of my sewing patterns that I picked up at an Antique Shop. It still contains the actual pattern pieces, too!  I may have to give it a try.


Here's one that I make, and you won't need to sacrifice style the next time you're in the kitchen. This lovely apron will add just that touch of elegance to any outfit. This new style, is one that I make from a pattern. and offer it in my shop.




The apron styles have changed over the years, but I'm glad to see them back. This poem, was given to me a few years ago.  I don't know who the author is, but it's beautifully stated.


0 comments: